IMS/DC Concepts and Facilities
This course is designed to introduce the student to the concepts IMS Data Communications, some basic IMS terminology and to show what
facilities are available and where best to use them.
- Systems Analysts
- Project Leaders
- Some Computing experience.
- A general appreciation of IBM Mainframe.
- Describe the basic components of IMS DC
- Understand basic IMS DC terminology.
- Describe the main facilities available in IMS DC
- Consider the use of these facilities
- IMS components
- IMS DC
- Message Types
- Conversational Processing concepts
- DL/I Programming considerations
- Message Scheduling
Copyright © 2011 Minerva Training Consultants
Telephone +44 (0) 1753 885547
All trademarks acknowledged